2017 AAW’s Fly-In • June 4-6, 2017
Washington, D.C. • Residence Inn Washington
Each year in June, American Agri-Women hosts a Legislative Fly-In for those interested to speak to their legislators, agencies, and other professionals in Washington D.C. about current agricultural issues and policies while relying upon your own opinions as well as AAW’s Position Statements. We also explore the city and its major historical sites.
- Save the Date Flyer
- Invitation Video – Coming soon!
- Register Here (Coming soon) or Registration Form – Register by June 1, 2017. There will be no on-site registration.
- Mail to American Agri-Women, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446 with a check.
- Hotel Information – Book your hotel here by 5/26/17!
- Our Fly-In will be at the Residence Inn Marriott located at 333 E. Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024. The room rates start at $259 per night. The hotel block cut-off date is May 26, 2017! This rate is good from June 3-6, 2017. If you need additional assistance, please call 202-484-8280.
- The hotel offers ADA accessible rooms, please call to reserve your room early to ensure you are accommodated.
- The hotel check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
- The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges. The room rate does not include DC sales tax, currently 14.5%. Reservations made after May 21 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and breakfast is included.
- Parking is currently $41.30 per day.
- There is no airport shuttle. You can take a taxi, subway or rent a car.
- If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please send to: Residence Inn Marriott, ATTN: American Agri-Women, June 3-7, Your Name, 333 E. Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024.
- Local Area Information – Please visit Visit Washington DC for more area information.
- Symposium Information – Coming soon
- Champions of Agriculture – Please send nominations to President Doris Mold by April 15, 2017. Download Nomination Form.
- Schedule of Events – Coming soon.
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org