Each year in November, American Agri-Women hosts a National Convention to bring all its members and affiliate members together for tours, leadership and professional development sessions, speakers, and to host our annual business meeting.
2017 Convention Information
- Register Here or send your Registration Form with a check to American Agri-Women – 142 Oak Circle – Colchester, VT 05446
Early Registration ends October 25, 2017.
- View the Schedule of Events
- View the Convention Rules.
- View the Convention Program – Coming Soon.
- View the Tour Information
- View Spouse/Guest Tour Schedule – Coming Soon
- Trade Show: If you are interested in having a trade show booth, the cost is $200. Please email Karolyn Zurn at email@example.com to reserve your booth.
- Silent Auction and Live Auction Items: Please bring your silent auction or live auction items with you. If you are shipping them, please address them as follows:
Embassy Suites Bloomington, ATTN: Guest (Your Name), AAW, November 15-19, 2017, 2800 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, MN 55431.
- Book your hotel here!
- The room rates start at $139 per night for a King Room or $149 per night for a Double Room. The hotel block cut-off date is October 25, 2017! This rate is good from November 15-18, 2017. If you need additional assistance, call 800-Embassy and reference American Agri-Women or AAW. You can also book online at www.embassybloomington.com. Enter in dates of stay and enter in Group/Convention Code: AAW.
- The room rate does not include sales tax, currently 14.275%.
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms.
- Complimentary self-parking.
- Complimentary breakfast each morning
- Complimentary airport shuttle to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport. Please call the hotel at 952-884-4811 to arrange your shuttle pick up upon arriving to the airport.
- Complimentary manager’s reception.
- Reservations made after October 25 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
- The hotel check in time is 4pm and check out time is noon.
- The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges.
- If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please send to Embassy Suites Bloomington, ATTN: Guest (Your Name), AAW, November 16-18, 2017, 2800 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a force for truth, a reasoned, non-partisan voice for the agricultural community to the public.