AAW Foundation • 6504 N. Chisholm Pointe St. • Park City, KS 67219-2339
Our purpose is to receive and administer funds for promoting and developing educational and leadership programs and opportunities relevant to agriculture. Our overall objective of this organization shall be educational.
- To raise funds to support education about agriculture, agricultural education and leadership development.
- To promote leadership of American Agri-Women through scholarships, grants, projects and training.
- To serve as a partner with American Agri-Women in the development of educational and leadership programs and materials.
We have nine members from across the United States. The terms are three years and there is a 2 term limit.
• AAW Gail McPherson FlyIn Scholarship Application
• AAW Trenna Grabowski Legacy Kids Fly In Scholarship Application
• AAW Helen Whitmore Memorial Convention Scholarship Application
• AAW Daughters of American Agriculture Scholarships Application
Would you like to contribute?
The AAW Foundation is funded by donations. If you would like to make a donation please use this form and send it to:
6504 N. Chisholm Pointe St.
Park City, KS 67219-2339
If you have questions please email email@example.com.