Our purpose is to receive and administer funds for promoting and developing educational and leadership programs and opportunities relevant to agriculture. Our overall objective of this organization shall be educational.
Other objectives include:
- To raise funds to support education about agriculture, agricultural education, and leadership development.
- To promote the leadership of American Agri-Women through scholarships, grants, projects, and training.
- To serve as a partner with American Agri-Women in the development of educational and leadership programs and materials.
We have nine members from across the United States. The terms are three years and there is a two-term limit.
- President: Jacquie Compston
- Vice President: Linda Schiffer
- Secretary: Jenny Stelmach
- Treasurer: Chris Wilson
- Arlene Kovash
- Ardath DeWall
- Donnell Scott
- Maggie Howley
- Marie Bowers*
- AAW Liaison: Jean Goslin, AAW VP Education
Would you like to contribute?
The AAW Foundation is funded by donations. If you would like to make a donation, please use this form and send it to:
c/o Treasurer, Chris Wilson
2103 Zeandale Rd
Manhattan, KS 66502
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
American Agri-Women Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1978, and donations are tax-deductible.