Please contact us with any questions.
2016 Convention Information
- Register Here or send your Registration Form with a check to
American Agri-Women – 142 Oak Circle – Colchester, VT 05446
Early Registration ends October 26, 2016.
- View the Schedule of Events
- View the Convention Rules.
- View the Convention Program.
- Tour Information – On Thursday, November 17, 2016, we will be touring local North Carolina agriculture. The buses board at 8:30am and the tour will be from 9-4:30pm with lunch provided. The cost is $25.
- View Spouse/Guest Tour Schedule.
- View North Carolina Tour Schedule.
- Trade Show: If you are interested in having a trade show booth, the cost is $50. Please email Lisa Campion at email@example.com to reserve your booth.
- Silent Auction and Live Auction Items: Please bring your silent auction or live auction items with you. If you are shipping them, please address them as follows:
Embassy Suites by Hilton, Raleigh Durham Research Triangle
ATTN: Guest (Your Name), November 16-19, 2016
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd.
Cary, NC 27513
The room rates start at $134 per night. The hotel block cut-off date is October 26, 2016! This rate is good from November 16-19, 2016. If you need additional assistance, call 800-Embassy and reference American Agri-Women National Convention group block.
• The room rate does not include sales tax, currently 12.75%.
• Internet wifi is complimentary in all guest rooms (typically $9.95 per day).
• Complimentary breakfast each morning
• Complimentary airport shuttle to the Raleigh – Durham Airport.
• Complimentary manager’s reception.
• Reservations made after October 26 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
• The hotel check in time is 3pm and check out time is noon.
• The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
• There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges.
• If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please let our Executive Assistant know.
Disaster Relief Fund
The North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund is actively looking to support long-term recovery efforts following Hurricane Matthew. The governor’s office is coordinating the relief fund in partnership with the United Way of North Carolina, which will serve as the administrative organization for the fund through the use of its 501(c)3 status. The fund provides grants which can be used by member organizations to purchase building materials needed to clean, repair and/or build homes that have been damaged and/or destroyed by Hurricane Matthew. People or organizations that want to donate funds can visit NCDisasterRelief.org or mail checks payable to “North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund” to: North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund, Office of the Governor. 20312 Mail Service Center Raleigh, N.C., 27699-0312.
(Contribution mechanism being promoted by NC Farm Bureau)
The Mahindra Pride Scholarship
Mahindra North America is sponsoring the “Mahindra Pride Daughters of Agriculture” scholarships. The Mahindra Pride scholarship includes five $1,000 scholarships for the 2017 spring semester. The scholarships are open to any farm, ranch or agri-business woman or her daughter to pursue accredited courses in agriculture, agribusiness, leadership, communications, rural sociology, medicine or any other courses directly related to agriculture.
Applications must be received by September 1, 2016. (Applications that have been submitted this past June for AAW’s scholarships will also be considered for the Mahindra scholarships.)
Thank you, Mahindra, for your support of women in agriculture.