American Agri-Women is a non-partisan force for truth about American agriculture. Our vital issues committee keeps our members informed about important legislative issues, including opportunities to provide comments ahead of important Congressional votes.
Here are some of the key legislative issues we’re tracking now. If you have questions or comments, please contact Karolyn Zurn, chair of the vital issues committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 23, 2019 – Reject Call For Cuts
- 2019 – Clean Water Act
- 2019 – Farm Bill Progress
- 2019 – Greater Sage-Grouse
- 2019 – Listing Species Critical Habitat
- 2019 – Oppose Cuts To Crop Insurance
- 2019 – Opposition To Renew STELAR
- 2019 – Resist Cuts to Farm Bill
- 2019 – Safe Vehicle Ruling
- 2019 – Stress and Suicide
- 2019 – Support Senate Bill 3157
- 2019 – Water Project Included in Infrastructure Package
- 2019 – Wheeler and WOTUS
- January 20, 2016 – AAW Vital Issues Update: Contact your Senators – GMO Food Labeling
- January 12, 2016 – Disapprove WOTUS
- December 4, 2015 – Take Action on the FAST ACT and Section 179 Tax Exemption
- Oct. 30: Contact senators about upcoming WOTUS rule.
- Oct. 16: What’s happening with WOTUS and TPP
- Oct. 15: Sage grouse listing & withdrawal of lands for mineral locations
- Oct. 14: Personal comment opportunity on lifting crude oil ban
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com