2018 AAW’s Legislative Fly-In • June 3-6, 2018
Washington, D.C. • Residence Inn Washington
Each year in June, American Agri-Women hosts a Legislative Fly-In for those interested to speak to their legislators, agencies, and other professionals in Washington D.C. about current agricultural issues and policies while relying upon your own opinions as well as AAW’s Position Statements. We also explore the city and its major historical sites.
- View the Save the Date Flyer
- Watch the Invitation Video
- View the 2018 Schedule (Subject to Change)
- Guide to Fly In – Please click here for a comprehensive guide to attending Fly-In.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Lisa Campion, AAW Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the Fly-In Congressional Reception Invitation
- Plan Your Congressional Visits – Click here to learn how to plan your congressional visits.
- Champions of Agriculture – Please send nominations to President Doris Mold by April 15, 2018. Download Nomination Form.
- Symposium Information – Coming soon
- Register Online
- Download the Registration Form
- Early registration ends May 12, 2018. Registration ends May 25, 2018. There will be no on-site registration and no registrations taken after May 25, 2018 due to security requirements.
- Mail to American Agri-Women, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446 with a check.
- Hotel Information – Book your hotel by May 12, 2018 – Book Online Here!
- Our Fly-In will be at the Residence Inn Marriott located at 333 E. Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024. The room rate is $269 per night for a one bedroom suite containing two queen beds for the nights of June 2-5, 2018. The hotel block cut-off date is May 12, 2018! If you need additional assistance, please call 202-484-8280.
- The hotel offers ADA accessible rooms, please call to reserve your room early to ensure you are accommodated.
- The hotel check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
- The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges. The room rate does not include DC sales tax, currently 14.5%. Reservations made after May 12 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and breakfast is included.
- Parking is currently $41.30 per day.
- There is no airport shuttle. You can take a taxi, subway or rent a car.
- If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please send to: Residence Inn Marriott, ATTN: American Agri-Women, June 2-5, Your Name, 333 E. Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024
Ground Transportation and Local Area Information
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com