Each year in March/April, American Agri-Women hosts a Mid-Year Meeting for those interested in discussing current agricultural issues and policies and voting to create AAW’s Position Statements for that upcoming year, which is the basis for our AAW Legislative Fly-In in June of each year.
In 2019, AAW’s Mid-Year Meeting will be in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 4-7, 2019.
- Online Registration or Mail In Your Registration Form. There will be no on-site registration and no registrations taken after March 28, 2019.
- If mailing a check, please mail to American Agri-Women, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446.
- Early Registration ends March 6, 2019.
- Registration ends March 28 2019.
- 2019 Schedule
- Submit the Proxy Form if you are not your affiliate’s President and plan on attending the Board of Director’s Meeting.
- Please submit your Affiliate Report to email@example.com by March 28, 2019. See a sample 2019 Affiliate Report here.
- Social Media Training – Thursday, April 4, 2019 – 3-4pm
- Come join Natalina Sents as she educates us about social media platforms and how to use them. Read Natalina’s Biography.
- Saturday Lunch – Immigration Panel – Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 12-1pm
- Don’t miss this hot topic featuring Kathy Reavis of Mission, Texas, Elaine Willman of Ronan, Montana, and Andrea Stanford of Florida Agri-Women. Read Elaine Willman’s Biography.
- Silent Auction Items: Each year, at Mid-Year, AAW has a silent auction to benefit the AAW Foundation’s education projects. Individuals and affiliates alike are encouraged to bring an item to include in the auction. Keep in mind that winners will have to carry or ship their items home, so don’t make the item too big or bulky. Thank you! If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please include your name, ATTN: American Agri-Women 04/3/2019, Your Name, Embassy Suites, 3600 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
Flight and Ground Transportation Information
- You can fly into the McCarran International Airport.
- It is approximately three (3) miles from the Hotel.
- You must arrange to take a taxi or other form of ground transportation to and from the airport to the hotel.
- Parking is $13 a day or $15 for valet.
- Our Hotel Is: Embassy Suites located at 3600 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
- The room rate is $139 per night for King suites (one king bed and a pull out couch) for the nights of April 3-6, 2019.
- To make a reservation, call 1-702-947-7166 and state you are with American Agri-Women. Final reservation deadline is March 6, 2019.
- The room rate does not include sales tax, currently at 13.38%.
- Internet wifi is complimentary in all guest rooms.
- The hotel offers ADA accessible rooms, please call to reserve your room early to ensure you are accommodated.
- Reservations made after March 6, 2019 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
- The hotel check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
- The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges.
- If you are shipping items to the hotel, please include your name, ATTN: American Agri-Women 04/3/2019, Your Name, Embassy Suites, 3600 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
Local Area Information
- Check out more about Las Vegas, NV to provide you with information about the city such as where to visit before and after Mid-Year, where to go to dinner, and any other items you may need.
Social Media Training
- More information coming soon!
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org