Each year in March/April, American Agri-Women hosts a Mid-Year Meeting for those interested in discussing current agricultural issues and policies and voting to create AAW’s Position Statements for that upcoming year, which is the basis for our AAW Legislative Fly-In in June of each year.
In 2020, AAW’s Mid-Year Meeting will be a teleconference held on April 3-4, 2020.
- Registration ends March 30, 2020.
- Online Registration or Mail In Your Registration Form.
- If mailing a check, please mail to American Agri-Women, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446.
- View the 2020 Schedule
- Submit the Proxy Form if you are not your affiliate’s President and plan on attending the Board of Directors Meeting.
- Please submit your Affiliate Report to email@example.com by March 30, 2020. See a sample 2019 Affiliate Report here.
- Donate to AAW Foundation: Each year, at our in-person Mid-Year, AAW has a silent auction to benefit the AAW Foundation’s education projects. As we are using a teleconference format, if you are willing to donate to the AAW Foundation, please mail checks to AAW, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446 in the name of the AAW Foundation. This is Foundation’s largest fundraiser which helps to provide scholarships throughout the year. We hope you will participate in this way.
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org