Each year in March/April, American Agri-Women hosts a Mid-Year Meeting for those interested in discussing current agricultural issues and policies and voting to create AAW’s Position Statements for that upcoming year, which is the basis for our AAW Legislative Fly-In in June of each year.
In 2020, AAW’s Mid-Year Meeting will be in Phoenix, Arizona on April 3-5, 2020.
- Registration ends March 10, 2020.
- Online Registration or Mail In Your Registration Form.
- There will be no on-site registration and no registrations taken after March 10, 2020.
- If mailing a check, please mail to American Agri-Women, 142 Oak Circle, Colchester, VT 05446.
- View the 2020 Schedule
- Submit the Proxy Form if you are not your affiliate’s President and plan on attending the Board of Directors Meeting.
- Please submit your Affiliate Report to email@example.com by March 10, 2020. See a sample 2019 Affiliate Report here.
- Silent Auction Items: Each year, at Mid-Year, AAW has a silent auction to benefit the AAW Foundation’s education projects. Individuals and affiliates alike are encouraged to bring an item to include in the auction. Keep in mind that winners will have to carry or ship their items home, so don’t make the item too big or bulky. Thank you! If you need to ship anything to the hotel, please use the following address: American Agri-Women c/o Susan Ory, Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel, 2333 East Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
Flight and Ground Transportation Information
- You can fly into the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) with complimentary ground transportation to the hotel. Please call 602-957-1910, as it is available 24/7.
- You can fly into the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (ASA), but will need to arrange your own transportation to and from the airport.
- Parking is complimentary at the hotel.
- Our Hotel Is: Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport located at 2333 East Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Phone number: 602-957-1910.
- The room rate is $159 per night for single or double rate or $169 for triple rate, and $179 for quad rate for the nights of April 2-4, 2020.
- To make a reservation, call 1-602-824-1455 a from 8-3:30pm Arizona Time and state you are with American Agri-Women. OR, you can Reserve your room Online.
- Final reservation deadline is March 10, 2020.
- The room rate does not include sales tax, currently at 12.57%.
- The hotel offers the following:
- Each room contains a refrigerator, microwave and wet bar kitchenette.
- Complimentary made to order breakfast.
- Complimentary evening reception with beverages and light snacks.
- Complimentary 24 hour business center.
- Complimentary Fitness Center.
- Complimentary local shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel.
- Complimentary internet in your guest room.
- Complimentary ground transportation shuttle 24/7 to the PHX airport .
- Complimentary parking.
- The hotel offers ADA accessible rooms, please call to reserve your room early to ensure you are accommodated.
- Reservations made after March 10, 2020 will be booked based on availability with the hotel.
- The hotel check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am.
- The hotel requires a room and incidental deposit in the amount which can be paid by cash or credit card. The deposit will be returned after 7-10 business days.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy with the hotel to avoid extra charges.
- If you are shipping items to the hotel, please use the following address: American Agri-Women c/o Susan Ory, Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel, 2333 East Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
Local Area Information
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org