Each year in November, American Agri-Women hosts a National Convention to bring all its members and affiliate members together for tours, leadership and professional development sessions, speakers, and to host our annual business meeting.
2019 AAW National Convention – November 6-10th, 2019
In 2019, AAW’s National Convention will be in Tigard, Oregon at the Embassy Suites on November 6-10, 2019.
- Registration – Get more information and Register Online or Download and mail in your registration form.
- If you are a Board of Director member and are unable to attend, please submit your Proxy Form to email@example.com.
- All affiliate and commodity chapters should email their annual reports by November 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the 2018 Annual Reports here.
- 2019 Schedule of Events – View the Tentative Schedule
- Tours – View the Convention Tours
- View the Convention Rules.
- Trade Show: If you are interested in having a trade show booth, please email Kristi Miller to reserve your booth.
- Silent Auction and Live Auction Items: Please bring your silent auction or live auction items with you.
- The Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square in Tigard, Oregon is a full-service, upscale; all-suite hotel offering Portland accommodations located only minutes from downtown Portland. The fourth largest hotel in Oregon, our Tigard hotel boasts a unique location beside the Washington Square shopping mall and offers central access to some of Portland’s best-known attractions.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
- 9000 SW Washington Square Rd, Tigard, OR 97223
- Hotel Reservations – Book Online
- Phone Reservations: (503) 746-2026
- Group Name: Oregon Women for Agriculture Group code: XOW
- Arrival Date: 06-Nov-2019
- Departure Date: 11-Nov-2019
Plan Your Visit
- Fly and Ground Transportation
– Portland International Airport (PDX)
– There is no shuttle service to the hotel but there are several options.
- Take the Max Light Rail:
– Fly into the Portland International Airport (PDX) and take a short walk to Portland Int’l Airport Station to catch the Light rail MAX Red Line towards City Center & Beaverton, get off at the Beaverton Transit Center catch the #42 bus to the Tigard Transit Center get off at SW Eliander & One Embassy Centre it is a short walk from there to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
– Estimated Cost: $2.50 – $7.00
– Taxi Estimated Cost: $60
– Take an Uber or Lyft Estimated Cost: $35-$60
- Rent a car and drive:
– I-205 South to I-84 West. Follow I-84 West to I-5 South. Follow I-5 S to exit #292 – Hwy 217 North. Follow Hwy 217 N. to the Scholls Ferry Rd. exit. Turn right. Make an immediate right, then left, then right to get to the hotel.
– From I-5 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take exit #292 – Hwy 217 North to the Scholls Ferry Rd exit. Turn right onto Hall Blvd, right on Eliander Ln and right into the hotel parking area.
– From Hwy 26 to the hotel in Tigard, Oregon – Take Hwy 217 South to Hall Blvd. exit. Turn left at light. Go to the second traffic light and turn right. Take the next right into the hotel parking area.
Thank you for your interest in American Agri-Women! If you would like more information please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com
- Fly and Ground Transportation