- The primary theme of the photographs must be “agriculturally related,” whether it is a photo of scenery, a close-up, a record or pictorial photo. Judging points are based on composition and content.
- Photos must be submitted to email@example.com by September 1, of each year. Photographs do not have to be shot during this time period. They can be from the past or present.
- Primary theme of photo may be scenery of a farm/ranch in the different seasons, stages of production of different agricultural commodities, close-up of a particular agricultural product, portrait, or collage, etc.
- Contestant must be an AAW member
- Photos submitted must be the original work of the contestant
- No more than two photos may be entered by each contestant
- Photos may be taken with any type of camera: digital, 35 mm, etc.
- Each photo must be submitted in an electronic tif. Or jpg. file format
- The winners are the photo’s that are placed on the cards. The winners will receive a set of cards as their prize that can be picked up at convention or midyear by the winner or their designee.
- Runners-up will be placed on a calendar. No prizes will be awarded to the runners-up.
We are a force for truth, a reasoned, non-partisan voice for the agricultural community to the public.